Friday, September 2, 2011

Tale Five- Hot Hot Hot


Please tell me I'm not the only one who is looking forward to winter. I hate this hot weather. HATE IT HATE IT HATE. I know I'll be missing this hot stuff when it start freezing, but I don't care. October-January is my favorite time of year. Instead of sharing paragraph after paragraph about that, lets just stick with a straightforward list, shall we? So here's the list of reasons why I love October-January

- I love Fall weather
- I LOVE Winter clothes
- My birthday is in November, so that's always great :-)
- Halloween is always interesting
- Thanksgiving is always fun for me.
- The fallen leaves and snow later on make everything pretty outside
- Christmas!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!! Decorations, traditions, parties, family time. It's all terrific.
- Ringing in a new year

TO SUMMARIZE: Things just feel different in the fall and winter. I love the feeling. In fact, if I lived somewhere that didn't get that kind of weather, I'd probably go somewhere cold, like Colorado for a vacay in the Winter. I know, I'm weird

Anywho, I guess that's enough for today's dose of my rambling. Hope you all enjoy it. Stay cool my lovelies.

"Jane"

No comments:

Post a Comment