Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tale One- Introduction

Welcome to my blog :-). Let me start off by addressing something crucial, my name isn't really Jane, as I'm sure many of you have guessed. I won't be posting my real name or where I live for safety reasons, as well as the fact that it's irrelavent to what I wanna say here. Other than those details and some other names and places I might have to disguise, I'll try my best to be completely real with you all in my blog. But remember, we live in a world where people use the internet for some pretty awful purposes. So humor me.

I started this blog for one reason, I'm a writer. I love taking the time to write down my feelings and thoughts on a whole variety of topics. But unfortunately, it's not exactly easy to have a career as a writer, especially in this economic climate. So I suppose sharing them for free on the internet will have to do for now. So sit back, relax, and enjoy stories from the life of a girl who wants nothing more than to live her dreams in the good ole U S of A.

Enjoy Your Sunday
"Jane"

No comments:

Post a Comment